No load monday?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anybody going to be in the Detroit area want to meet for breakfast tomorrow?
Members reading this post while also viewing your avatar would rightly believe breakfast with you would be at a Detroit soup kitchen. At the very least they would conclude no matter where they broke bread with you, the meal would be on them. Take a shower and wash your clothes.

I hope this fulfills your need to be properly insulted.
Moot and col are offended. When do I get to be offended? I'm never offended! I want to be offended!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Members reading this post while also viewing your avatar would rightly believe breakfast with you would be at a Detroit soup kitchen. At the very least they would conclude no matter where they broke bread with you, the meal would be on them. Take a shower and wash your clothes.

Moot and col are offended. When do I get to be offended? I'm never offended! I want to be offended!
Nope.... so sorry..... doesn't bother me a bit.

Nice try tho.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Nice try tho.
Ragmama wears army boots.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Nice try tho.
But only in the winter:p

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Nice try tho.
She does!.... Better to kick my butt with.