Nissan VAN

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
Nissan has come out with a full size van, for 2018, from one of truck news letters I get on line.
what I saw from the pictures looking good

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
go to HDT headline news, for March 2018 , 21 2018. at the end of news has pictures you can look at see.
sent me a Email address and send the article , if you can't find it. also sign up for it free Email or online or in print

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
go to HDT headline news, for March 2018 , 21 2018. at the end of news has pictures you can look at see.
sent me a Email address and send the article , if you can't find it. also sign up for it free Email or online or in print

I just read the article. There’s zero change in the size. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I believe HDT is reporting that they've expanded production, not the size of the vehicle itself.

Nissan has been selling a larger unit in England for years ... lookup NV400.

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app
Wonder why they are not bringing some of these over here to compete?
To hard to put the steering wheel on the other side?

With the current choice of vans here, this would go to the top of my list

Seems like they are missing out on a good opportunity here.

Screenshot_20180324-005313.jpg

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I believe HDT is reporting that they've expanded production, not the size of the vehicle itself.

Nissan has been selling a larger unit in England for years ... lookup NV400.

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app
Wonder why they are not bringing some of these over here to compete?
To hard to put the steering wheel on the other side?

With the current choice of vans here, this would go to the top of my list

Seems like they are missing out on a good opportunity here.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Same goes for me. I think a Nissan van would be a nice compromise between the cost for German performance & American quality.

I've always liked Nissans. Back in the day I had a black 2000 Maxima, drove the wheels off that thing. My wife currently drives a 2011 Altima. This past summer we bought my son his first car, a black 1999 Altima. Bought it from the original owner .. 52K mi .. garage kept .. super clean .. old timer had a company car & it was his weekend drive ... bought it for $3,500 CASH. The guy didn't accept credit cards .. lol ;) Assembled in Smyrna ... sold through a dealership in Knoxville ... I went to Knoxville to buy it from the guy. The car had never left the state! I try to drive it every chance I get ... love that little car.

Haven't done too much research as to why it's not sold here. I believe it's manufactured in conjunction with Renault. That could be why. Anyway, it would be nice to take one for a spin ...

Nissan-NV400-5.jpg

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If Nissan ever brings the NV 400 to the North American market you can bet it won't have this:

Would be fun if it did ....

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I rented a Vauxhaull (GM ) version in Ireland a couple years ago that is similar to the Nissan. Small turbo 4 cyl with plenty of grunt and 6 sp manual. I think it was getting well over 30 mpg with 6 of us and luggage.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums