Nice truck for sale

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
My buddies at Crook Motors;-) in Albemarle, NC have a nice truck for sale at the moment (this is my one and only Geo plug). '00 KW T300 Jeff Jones expediter, 180K miles, Cummins ISC 315, Super 10, big IWT sleeper, clean and lots of chrome, $46k. Even Rich can afford that! Might be posted to their site now www.crookmotors.com
This is an excellent truck dealer (name set aside) and that is a lot of expediter truck for not a lot of money. Check it out if in the area.
-Weave-

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Mark I may take a look at that truck,is it a manual 10 speed and do you know how much warranty is left??

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The Jeff Jones KW's are superb expediters. The "super 10" is a neat manual tranny, and a durable non-synchronized one at that. You only make 5 shift lever moves to shift from 1 to 10, the other shifts are accomplished with a pushbutton. So about the same effort you use with your 6 speed, but you will have 10 gears. When I talked to Jeff a year ago the warranty on the Cummins ISC went to 250k, and the tranny to 750k. He said the extended engine warranty was not worth the cost. Trucks also have nice 102 X 102 boxes. Best part with Crook is they can finance with as little as 5% down, so your trade would probably be enough to roll with. They also have a complete shop that can add or modify anything for you. (They changed a few things on my truck before I picked it up.) One of the best used truck dealers in the country if you ask me. They treated me like a king where other places would ignore me thinking I was some dreamer because I didn't have 20% to put down. Check the truck out if you get into NC sometime.
-Weave-