Newbies in the business

ASAP Cargo Delivery LLC

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hello my friends, my name is Nelson with ASAP Cargo Delivery LLC. We are a brand new company starting with three long wheelbase high roof sprinter vans in New Jersey area. I’m here looking for some pointers on the best ways to fill my vans. Any suggestions?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hello my friends, my name is Nelson with ASAP Cargo Delivery LLC. We are a brand new company starting with three long wheelbase high roof sprinter vans in New Jersey area. I’m here looking for some pointers on the best ways to fill my vans. Any suggestions?
First question.... How and why did you decide to get into this business?

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
First question.... How and why did you decide to get into this business?

Sometimes you just have let them step into it ...

Less Miles , More Net Money .
Be nice.....;)

ASAP Cargo Delivery LLC

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
I started this business because my old profession is NOT an option anymore. And to be honest I don’t have much skills outside of my old profession. So driving and delivering packages is something I can do immediately to make a paycheck. Also. I have a friend that was doing this business with a box truck and was making some money in my area (Tri-State) he said there are a lot of jobs he could of been doing with a Large Sprinter Van. And the overhead is lower

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I started this business because my old profession is NOT an option anymore. And to be honest I don’t have much skills outside of my old profession. So driving and delivering packages is something I can do immediately to make a paycheck. Also. I have a friend that was doing this business with a box truck and was making some money in my area (Tri-State) he said there are a lot of jobs he could of been doing with a Large Sprinter Van. And the overhead is lower
There is a whole lot more to expediting than delivering packages. It really wasn't the best idea to buy sprinters before even knowing how the business works.

With that said, spend some time browsing thru the newbie section, get an idea of what expediting is.