Newbie from Michigan.

art71

Seasoned Expediter
Researching
Just wanted to say hello.

Next Monday 04/09 off to orientation with Panther. I will be driving cargo van for a fleet owner out of Romeo, MI

Thanks, Art

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Next Monday 04/09 off to orientation with Panther. I will be driving cargo van for a fleet owner out of Romeo, MI

Thanks, Art

graham-howdy-doody.jpg

Howdy Doody, Welcome to our world.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
The best to you. PS, get a good seat cushion(really a good one ,soft and firm)and a good mattress about 6 inches thick.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Welcome!! Get yourself some good reading material or a good highspeed internet connection and good laptop...you will need a few good distractions as you sit and wait for freight....Oh and don't be anti-social, when parked where there are other "Expediters", get out of the van and say hi...Send chillout a pm and have her mail you a few EO Stickers and put them on the van so we recognize you!!! :D Again, Welcome...

art71

Seasoned Expediter
Researching
Talked to my Fleet Manager, I will be picking up the cargo van on Saturday. Sunday I will enjoy Easter with my wife and daughters. Then Sunday night headed to orientation at Panther.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Art,

Welcome to EO! We encourage everyone to read as much on the forum as they can before they hit the road. Best of luck!

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
welcome, and you could use that seat cushion at orientation too. when you get there tell tj that terry and randy say hi.

art71

Seasoned Expediter
Researching
Picked up the van today, I get to enjoy Easter at home with my wife. Monday 2:00am of to orientation at Panther. Looking forward to Monday.

Have Blessed Easter!

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
Hello fellow Michigander:cool: i would suggest a good woman for company:p welcome aboard. Sorry to hear u chose Panther:(..... i'm just joking,roflmao

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy

Thanks, Art

PS, things you will learn the hard way, don't go to Texas, don't go to Calif, don't go west of Tennessee,or Missouri,Florida, or Mississippi, or Louisiana,and No N.Y. IMHO, but u will and u will remember these places.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
PS, things you will learn the hard way, don't go to Texas, don't go to Calif, don't go west of Tennessee,or Missouri,Florida, or Mississippi, or Louisiana,and No N.Y. IMHO, but u will and u will remember these places.

Fargo is no place to be either. You will be tempted by the increased cpm to go these places...there's a reason they offer more.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums