Newbee asked question post

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Using uncle sams $. Will someone (nightcreature) please explaine how uncle same is gona take the loss if you bail? Is this really an ethical mind set?

See when its your own money invested one would work ones tail off and never ever take that attitude of OH WELL, I personally would work my tail off to save what I have put into this.

Also stated was you can (not a direct quote) make $ by keeping your money and borrowing uncle sams. How does this work? From my expierence I cannot guarantee myself I higher rate than what the banks are willing to lend me. (generally) Now I said Guarantee not including the GM and Ford 0% intrest loans. But a paid for vehicle has no payments whats so ever.

Example back in 99 the dealership gave me that exact advice, keep your $ working for yourself and take the 0%. I said NO THANKS I will take the cash back instead. Well guess what happened the following year? ENRON took the rest of the market into the toilet. Just one example of using someones elses $. One thing I had after that financial storm was a PAID FOR CAR....

I ask you to go back and read my question and prove me wrong on how one can use someone elses money, to make more with out risking as I pointed out above what can happen.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
if your looking whats ethycal and whats not,its how big business is played.and probably not that ethycal,
if you loose,you get the write off,if you win,you still have the write off as your interest on the note is higher
put big cash down on your venture,if it folds your broke,go into the venture with out an investment,well I'm not very ethycal I guess