New

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
Do you have authority? Lots of Facebook groups that have tons of people that dispatch for a percentage.

Reactions: Grizzly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
From the Code of Conduct

7. Posting Links.
Our policy on linking to other websites or forums is pretty simple. Members may link to any other site that provides information that helps answer another member's question or is just of general interest to members on that particular topic. The only type of linking that is not acceptable on our site is when members link to a competing website. That's just common sense. We won't allow people to use our site to promote a competing service any more than a brick-and-mortar store would allow his competitor to paste flyers all over his walls.

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
Well you see the code of conduct post so I can not say here. However I will say some of the carriers that advertise on this site will use you as an outside carrier.

I will also say if you find a dispatch service please be very careful. It's never a good idea of letting someone who is just a dispatcher do billing and other task for your company. It's way to easy for them to set you up with brokers and book loads under your company name but dispatch them to others who may not have insurance etc on file then is something goes south you take the fall. lots of riff raff that will take advantage of you. It's really best to just set up with brokers who will deal with cargo vans. Like panther,tri state fed ex etc. If you need some tips you can pm me

Reactions: Grizzly and Turtle

leekshot

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Ok thanks the info is well appreciated i need more if u can spare just starting out in this business

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Leekshot you need to be calling some of the carriers to see if you can lease your van on

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums