new

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
welcome.Have not heard of them my self.But have only been around for about 6 months.Welcome to the site.Pretty good bunch of people on here that at most times are very helpful.Good luck and stay safe.:D You can learn alot on here even if you dont ever ask any questions just by doing searchs and reading what has already been posted.

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Welcome!! Ok, not to try and put you off, but you have asked about 2 companies...can i ask what YOU are looking for and what do YOU bring to the table??? Are you an O/O? Are you looking to drive for a O/O? what type of truck are you looking to use? Do you have experience in the expedite business?

The 1st comoany you asked about, i have never heard of, Prestige, I as was pointed out seems to be a company that those that run for them , also run for other companies....is that something you are familiar with and willing to do, or do you even understand how that works...

You will find more useful infor here then you need really, so pick and choose what works for you, but to answer questions with the best answers, we also need as much info about you and what you what or are looking for too...

Sit, back, read the old post learn and enjoy, and welcome to the porch...grab a rocking chair!!:)