New Use for Expediter Trucks

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Business opportunities are everywhere if your eyes are open to see them. When I saw this sign in Oregon on Thursday, I got to thinking about out-of-work expediters that could configure their trucks into mobile units to offer this service.

I have not completed the research but it appears that no license is needed beyond a CDL (HAZMAT endorsement is a plus but not required).

colon_hydrotherapy.jpg

Lawrence, I know the Expo is approaching fast, but there may still be time to work with your sponsors to put together a demo unit to display at the show. Free colon hydrotherapy sessions could be offered.

There is a real business opportunity here. If you do a Google search for any metropolitan area, you will find hundreds of doctors, dentists and beauticians; but few if any alternative therapists that specialize in colon hydrotherapy.

Expediter trucks can, with little expense, can be converted into mobile units. Redo the truck body interior in a mountain stream theme, add soft lighting, incense and new age music. Install the hydrotherapy equipment (videos available on YouTube), and you're ready to go!

Lawrence, if you and your sponsors can act quickly, six-wheel Sphincter Sweet franchises can be made available at the show. Expediters, plan now to get in on this ground floor opportunity.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Phil, I think you forgot to point out that the best trucks for this application would be those that already have lift gates for easy access and are temperature controlled. It would seem that some nice red, white, and blue graphics would add to the ambiance.
Do do something good for your country, Sphincter Sweet.

dancorn

Veteran Expediter
A Sprinter would work but a Hino would be the perfect vehicle for this application. It's nature, it's name but best of all it's more use to a clinic setting. In fact the one I drove was clinic tenured. Also Hinos are usually automatic so none of that messy manual stuff and they never rush to drop off a load.

Dreammaker

Seasoned Expediter
A Sprinter would work but a Hino would be the perfect vehicle for this application. It's nature, it's name but best of all it's more use to a clinic setting. In fact the one I drove was clinic tenured. Also Hinos are usually automatic so none of that messy manual stuff and they never rush to drop off a load.

That was funny. Did you notice the sign said gift certificates are available. Can you see your mother in law on Mother's Day in rapt attention as you give her a gift certificate for colonhydro therapy? :p

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Can you see your mother in law on Mother's Day in rapt attention as you give her a gift certificate for colonhydro therapy? :p

When she says you can stick the gift where the sun don't shine, you can say, "Exactly!"