new qualcomm navigator

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I still need to get that map thingy installed on mine, I guess.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Is that what the update was? The QC told me I had a software update, but I didn't see any changes.

Dale

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
I don't know. I thought I was behind in the game. I cranked up the van Saturday morning, and something in the qualcomm just started an automatic update. A couple minutes and my CoPilot had a new look. I played with it a little. It has nicer map detail. It seems to have more options, but I haven't had time for serious play.

eb

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I don't know. I thought I was behind in the game. I cranked up the van Saturday morning, and something in the qualcomm just started an automatic update. A couple minutes and my CoPilot had a new look. I played with it a little. It has nicer map detail. It seems to have more options, but I haven't had time for serious play.

eb

Eric, you probably now have the latest version of Co-Pilot. Several of us have had the beta version for a couple of months now. It is a better program than the old version with greater detail and can be set up to your preferences. It is truck specific.

If you have any questions, get in touch with me. I'll be glad to help.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Eric, you probably now have the latest version of Co-Pilot. Several of us have had the beta version for a couple of months now. It is a better program than the old version with greater detail and can be set up to your preferences. It is truck specific.

If you have any questions, get in touch with me. I'll be glad to help.
Thank you. Right now it's mostly a matter of getting used to the new screen arrangement, and playing with the day/night switch. I found where to adjust the day/night view, but it is stuck on one of the selections I initially made; now it doesn't switch. Requires more play. The map view is pretty slick.

eb

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Thank you. Right now it's mostly a matter of getting used to the new screen arrangement, and playing with the day/night switch. I found where to adjust the day/night view, but it is stuck on one of the selections I initially made; now it doesn't switch. Requires more play. The map view is pretty slick.

eb

Whenever it sticks on something, back out to the main screen, then close the program. Reopen it and see if the selection will change. Let it go through a day/night cycle. If still stuck, call Matt in the shop for a reboot.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just talked with Matt here in shop....we will be getting a NEW update for Co-Pilot....apparently it has crashed on a lot of trucks.....not just mine.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well we are still working on the issue. Qualcomm did a service pack upgrade and when they did it conflicted with the navigation software. They are still trying to resolve the issue, stand bye.....