Big Truck New Opportunity

rgreider

New Recruit
Driver
I have been driving a TVAL Reefer straight truck for FedEx Custom Critical since January 2017, with my husband. We are divorcing, but I still want to continue driving.

I'm looking for solo or team (has to be a good fit) opportunities. I have a CDL A, Hazmat/Tanker & Triples/Doubles endorsements, as well as a current passport.

I drove a 10-speed tractor trailer for Covenant Transport for 14 months prior to signing on with FedEx.

If anyone hears anything or has any leads, please let me know.

I appreciate everyone's help. I really miss being on the road!
Thanks

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I have been driving a TVAL Reefer straight truck for FedEx Custom Critical since January 2017, with my husband. We are divorcing, but I still want to continue driving.

I'm looking for solo or team (has to be a good fit) opportunities. I have a CDL A, Hazmat/Tanker & Triples/Doubles endorsements, as well as a current passport.

I drove a 10-speed tractor trailer for Covenant Transport for 14 months prior to signing on with FedEx.

If anyone hears anything or has any leads, please let me know.

I appreciate everyone's help. I really miss being on the road!
Thanks

Depends on what you prefer, where you live, what you need in the truck, etc.

I'm looking at Holland Enterprises out of Mapleton, ND. Reefer outfit with a lot of truck candy, tho their pay is a bit on the low side. I like that they are a true 48 state carrier.