New Looking to drive a cargo van

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't even think you lose the check it just ends up being a dollar for dollar reduction after a certain amount.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Yes the amount one can make may even be a % of what your payment is...to a yearly maximum

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
BULL.....you are allowed to make about $12-14,000 a year before they start to deduct from your check.....check with any book keeper...they'll tell you your limit.

Obamacare is cracking down on SSI and Disability. The Wild West days are about over, so enjoy it why it last.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EO Forums mobile app

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Have you decided the engine your gonna run? Or if you want 3/4 or 1 ton chassis? Run the small V8 or large? The GVW your interested in having and figuring out the amount you have to make each month to make money and not be moving for fuel?

When in doubt, flat out. Colin McRae

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Obamacare is cracking down on SSI and Disability. The Wild West days are about over, so enjoy it why it last.

I have every faith in this government....they''ll close one loop hole and open another....they always have...

after 60 years of government screwing me over....my turn to do the responsible thing and screw them over the best I can....LOL

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
any good courier service hiring ?? expedited companies? names

Sent from my M980 using EO Forums mobile app

Any good one is not going to pay cash. Best thing to do for courier work is look in your local phone book and check Craig's list.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

impalaryder

Rookie Expediter
so i should be a independent contactor or sub contractor right? i have my own cargo van. are you a cargo hauler
? where can i get loads?

Sent from my M980 using EO Forums mobile app

Brisco

Expert Expediter

You were being Sarcastic.....<Snort>.......Snickety here..........Right????:confused:

Why in the world would something the Obawa Administration created.........IE.....Obawacare.....CRACK DOWN on the basic means all their Voters rely upon and need to survive????

Having this Administration "Crack Down" on Social Security Income and Disability Income would be like Terrorists finally coming to the Understanding that America is the Holy Land where they WILL find their 7 Virgins waiting for them...........:p

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
You were being Sarcastic.....<Snort>.......Snickety here..........Right????:confused:

Why in the world would something the Obawa Administration created.........IE.....Obawacare.....CRACK DOWN on the basic means all their Voters rely upon and need to survive????

Having this Administration "Crack Down" on Social Security Income and Disability Income would be like Terrorists finally coming to the Understanding that America is the Holy Land where they WILL find their 7 Virgins waiting for them...........:p

This has nothing to do with "voters" or democrat/republican ect...its about the NWO...you will see shortly. And dont give Obama so much credit, this has been in the works before he was in Kenyan nutsack.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Are the free masons, illuminati and the Templars all gonna battle the assassins for world control/power? That sounds too much like the assassin creed video game series to me

When in doubt, flat out. Colin McRae

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
I have every faith in this government....they''ll close one loop hole and open another....they always have...

after 60 years of government screwing me over....my turn to do the responsible thing and screw them over the best I can....LOL

The NSA probably has a filevon you a mile long. And it probably dosent help thatvyour an immigrant:eek: aye

Last edited:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
6600 views, 32 replies, wow,,,a national bell ringer here on interest ......now if only 500 wrote a reply, that would be a record of sorts...............................

Brisco

Expert Expediter
6600 views, 32 replies, wow,,,a national bell ringer here on interest ......now if only 500 wrote a reply, that would be a record of sorts...............................

Holy Heckles Batman...............That is a LOT of VIEWS for this Thread!!!

But.............this Thread is almost 4 years old now.....and this is the FOURTH time it has been resurrected after a 30 day PLUS period of non-activity......... So I guess it's right in line with most of the activity levels amongst everything else here on the Board.

Either that................or WVC has reported us to the NWO for the mocking of the................:)

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Holy Heckles Batman...............That is a LOT of VIEWS for this Thread!!!

But.............this Thread is almost 4 years old now.....and this is the FOURTH time it has been resurrected after a 30 day PLUS period of non-activity......... So I guess it's right in line with most of the activity levels amongst everything else here on the Board.

Either that................or WVC has reported us to the NWO for the mocking of the................:)

You reported yourself along time ago:thumbup: