New Husband and wife Team

atravelingman1

Rookie Expediter
We wanted to take a moment to introduce ourselves, I am Jeffand my wife’s name is Angie we both have our class A CDL’s with HAZMAT and Tankerendorsements, our TWIC card and passport card. We spent a couple of years runningtemperature controlled OTR freight to include High Value loads across the lower48 and Canada. Roughly 8 months ago we came off theroad to care for a family member in need.

After the passing of our family member we have decided toventure into the expedited segment of the trucking industry. We have beenrecently approved by FedEx CC and will be starting with a local fleet owner thefirst of April 2015.

We would welcome any advice or information from fellowhusband and wife teams working with FedEx that could help us in our preparation.Or from those in the expediting industry in general no matter the company.Thanks

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Welcome! I can't offer any advice that you're looking for, [I'm not with FedEx, or a team], but I can offer some that you weren't: duplicate posts in different forums is not a good idea. Responses get divided between them, and any conversation that ensues is likely to be, um, schizophrenic, kind of. We want you to have a good experience here, [and there are teams from FedEx to help, though it may be a few days before they have time to respond], so if you can delete one of the threads, it will be better for all.
That said, hope you love this crazy life as much as I do! ;)