Cargo Van New GM entry

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
13094419_1250538794974480_5243419291685200813_n.jpg

ajakapari

Expert Expediter
That looks pretty good.. I just wonder what engine will be in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's good looking. It will be interesting to see the specs and compare them to the other makes.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
My guess is, standard 4 cylinder turbo, optional V6 and maybe the diesel, doubt you will see a V8 !!!

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That vehicle looks small, look at the side door slider it goes all the way back to the rear of the vehicle. I'm looking at a promaster 250 that has 12 feet cargo space (drivers said she had 3 pallets in there) the 2500 has 2 feet behind the slide

So I would say that the picture would make it a max of 8 to 10 feet of cargo space.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That vehicle looks small, look at the side door slider it goes all the way back to the rear of the vehicle. I'm looking at a promaster 250 that has 12 feet cargo space (drivers said she had 3 pallets in there) the 2500 has 2 feet behind the slide

So I would say that the picture would make it a max of 8 to 10 feet of cargo space.
I agree. Looks more like one of the city vans.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I agree. Looks more like one of the city vans.
By the way I am the one who sent Ovm the pic ... since i havn't been granted Picture posting abilities yet ....
The pic looks like the Nissan from behind cab to the back... if you want more pictures of what its suspose to look like ... try the Opel from overseas ...

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
By the way I am the one who sent Ovm the pic ... since i havn't been granted Picture posting abilities yet ....
The pic looks like the Nissan from behind cab to the back... if you want more pictures of what its suspose to look like ... try the Opel from overseas ...
Opel belongs to GM... the name ismovano.jpg Opel Movano...

Reactions: ntimevan

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nissan has a great looking Sprinter type van I saw in Ireland. I'll try to find a pic I took.

Reactions: ntimevan

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stock photo

Attachments

• Nissan_NV400_Kastenwagen_dCi_100_–_Frontansicht,_26._April_2014,_Düsseldorf.jpg
    Nissan_NV400_Kastenwagen_dCi_100_–_Frontansicht,_26._April_2014,_Düsseldorf.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Opel2010