Big Truck New Freight Brokerage

Striketransport

New Recruit
Broker
Looking for shippers and carriers. The Services we currently provide are reliable transportation arrangements and transaction processing. We will do this through diligent logistic contracting, accurate shipper invoicing, and flexible payment options for our network of Carriers. We conduct business in Good Faith: Cancellation, Invoicing, and Business Transaction Policy are negotiable.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
how do drivers get a hold of you and sign up to you have a web site
where are you out of

Striketransport

New Recruit
Broker
I have a website, but this site keeps me from posting it. It thinks the link is spam. I don't wanna break the rules of the forum. Email me at Accounting @ striketransport . net with your mc number. I'll get back 2 u asap. IM out of knoxville TN

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
Thanks, for info just asking for everybody
Should ask l McCord how much it would cost to have ad on do
Or a web site

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I have a website, but this site keeps me from posting it. It thinks the link is spam.
That's because it's spam. We do not allow advertising or solicitations for business in the forums, especially from new users who sign up expressly for the purpose of doing that very thing. We have a free classifieds section on the site for that, or you can buy ad space on the site.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looking for shippers and carriers. The Services we currently provide are reliable transportation arrangements and transaction processing. We will do this through diligent logistic contracting, accurate shipper invoicing, and flexible payment options for our network of Carriers. We conduct business in Good Faith: Cancellation, Invoicing, and Business Transaction Policy are negotiable.
Wow, reliable, diligent, accurate, flexible, good faith and its all negotiable. Count me in! Is this a union operation. I'll walk the line.