New Folks to Expediting

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Lawernce McCord who is the founder and originator of this site has felt that people who are interested in getting into the expediting business have not always received adequate and corect information in response to their questions.So in that light Lawerence has asked me and I have agreeded to become a partial moderator of this site and hopefully answe questions and steer potential expediters in the right way.I don!t claim to be aknowall for all of the companies but I do have 13 years experience and while some days can be difficult enjoy the expediting lifestyle.So having said that,what I will be trying to do is answer queries in a positive vein and hopefully help new expediters be suscessfull.

G

Nice to see this service provided to us newbies.
My wife and I are interested in teaming. We have spoken to many Owners , who are contracting with as many companies. The split we are offered is all over the map, the potential earnings are vague or sounds like "Who Wants to be a millionare?"... Anyway the numbers and the details are meaningless. We both have teamed on 18 wheelersand soloed. Any guidance would be welcomed....