New facebook page

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
We have started a new facebook page! "misfits of expediting" is the groups name, this is not to compete with eo just another place for us to gather casually! Got alot of great people on there already! Just request to join and we will add you all! We made it a closed group.

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
The misfits of expediting fb page is growing daily! Alot of good folks on the page! Just request to join and we will add you!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Also would love to see more contractor participation on our company FB page. Feel free to post comments, pictures or to add a company recommendation.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
sorry for any confusion. i'm not going anywhere. i was saying it has been "so long" since i've seen my friends who went to the facebook group and didn't return.

eb

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
The load 1 fb page and the misfits go hand in hand, misfits is for more of the casual social stuff, all to promote commradery in the company which mr. Elliott and myself strongly support!

cherokee727

Expert Expediter
Also would love to see more contractor participation on our company FB page. Feel free to post comments, pictures or to add a company recommendation.

Maybe some pics from the road :) I will remember this.. well maybe i tend to forget a lot of things when in the mindset of work LOL