New EO Android app

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Just downloaded the new update. I like the new look. Not sure if I like the menu system yet. Might take some getting used too.

I noticed the pinned threads don't show a time stamp on them which is is handy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EO Forums mobile app

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Maybe I'm missing something. 2 step process to log out. :what:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EO Forums mobile app

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
So.....I get up this morning, make coffee, grab my phone and check for emails and such. I click on the EO Forums app and it won't open. Nothing unusual, it happens all the time. Usually, I either turn my phone off and on or, like today, I uninstall and reinstall the app. Trouble was, I couldn't find the app on my app store.

I google the app and find it. I click on the "Download" icon and it takes me to the app. At the top I see a statement saying that this version of the app is not compatible with my phone. Am I buying a new phone just so I can access EO??. Nope. Guess I won't be active much on EO unless I'm near my computer.

Thank you On Time Media.:mad::mad:

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
So.....I get up this morning, make coffee, grab my phone and check for emails and such. I click on the EO Forums app and it won't open. Nothing unusual, it happens all the time. Usually, I either turn my phone off and on or, like today, I uninstall and reinstall the app. Trouble was, I couldn't find the app on my app store.

I google the app and find it. I click on the "Download" icon and it takes me to the app. At the top I see a statement saying that this version of the app is not compatible with my phone. Am I buying a new phone just so I can access EO??. Nope. Guess I won't be active much on EO unless I'm near my computer.

Thank you On Time Media.:mad::mad:

Install Tapatalk and you will be fine. The old EO app was just a customized Tapatalk from all I could tell. Don't know if it still is the case with the new EO app.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Install Tapatalk and you will be fine. The old EO app was just a customized Tapatalk from all I could tell. Don't know if it still is the case with the new EO app.

Installed Tapatalk. How do I find EO? Search didn't bring anything up.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Does this mean we're supposed to bail on the regular android eo app? Last update is still crashing when I try to scroll to the bottom of the settings page. I seemed to have lost the favorite forums feature.

eb

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Does this mean we're supposed to bail on the regular android eo app? Last update is still crashing when I try to scroll to the bottom of the settings page. I seemed to have lost the favorite forums feature.

eb

I bailed on it. Had to get a new phone since the old one starting doing what it wanted to do instead of what I told it to do.

Downloaded the app and instead of seeing participated and unread, I had to scroll through to get here. I'll stick to Tapatalk. Phone is cool though.:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2