New Driver Council

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
All the votes have been tallied and the results of the driver council are in. Please join me in welcoming the new driver council for 2009-2010.

CV Solo: Charles Butler

CV Team: Roy- Mary Lou Staffeld

ST Solo: Kevin Corley

ST Team: Lynn Brumfield/Ginger Davis

TT Solo: Ken Sawyer

TT Team: Ken- Sue Billings

Good luck and we will look forward to your service on the council. :)

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Congratulations to those chosen as well as a thank you to all who were willing to serve on the council. It's definitely service as there's no compensation other than an occasional thank you from someone. It's also definitely a good feeling when something you know will benefit the operators is put in place based on your suggestion. Best wishes for a productive 2 years.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Leo may i suggest you delete all of the driver council get out the vote topics since the election is over.
Congrats to the new Driver Council members I am looking foward to working with you for the next two years.

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Congratulations! I wish you all the best in the upcoming term. As an outgoing member of the council, I will be happy to help anyway I can.

Please take time to look at the items which the previous council suggested at the first meeting. I think you will find that a good starting poing.

Road Hooligan