New direction

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Well I learned that on Dec 15 2016 I will be having surgery to have a cochlear implant placed in my left ear. 30 days after that they will turn on the implant and we shall see what happens.
A little back story.....I lost my hearing 100% just after Oct 11 my 43 birthday which is a miracle in it self because I was told that I would be completely deaf by 30 when first tested back alllll those years ago before starting school.
I am off the road and at home waiting going crazy with no sound in my head other than what my brain makes up.

Laters all

Last edited:

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Good luck Dan. You are surely one of the good guys in this industry.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I learned that on Dec 15 2016 I will be having surgery to have a cochlear implant placed in my left ear. 30 days after that they will turn on the implant and we shall see what happens.
A little back story.....I lost my hearing 100% just after Oct 11 my 43 birthday which is a miracle in it self because I was told that I would be completely deaf by 30 when first tested back alllll those years ago before starting school.
I am off the road and at home waiting going crazy with no sound in my head other than what my brain makes up.

Laters all
good luck and all the best Dan....:)