need help

bluegrass

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi I need help I would like to get in Expedited Freight. do`nt know what company to try to get on with or what type of truck to get. I have drove and 18 wheeler a little.I live in ky is this a good place to get loads and how hard is it to get back here.
thank for your help
country

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Kentucky is generally pretty good if you live in the Lousiville/Lexington areas. You will be able to run solo to the various auto assebly plants in Michigan and Indiana and Canada.I would reccommend a C or D unit. A c unit must haul up to 5000 lbs cargo with a box minimum of 12 feet while a d unit usually is required to haul up to 13000 lbs and have a 20 foot box. This industry is not for everyone,the hours and income are very erratic to say the least. You might want to try driving for someone who ownsa a small fleet first before you make any investment.. Good Luck.If you poke around this web site and post a message you can probably find someone who is looking for drivers. Your license must be clean and also have no felonies on your records..

G

WE ARE LOOKING FOR DRIVERS ,AND TRI-STATE DOES ALOT OF LOADS DOWN THERE. WE PAY FOR THE FUEL AND THE 800-BEEPERS ,AIG INS, THE FED-X LETTERS, QC COMPUTER,AND WIRE TRANS FOR YOUR CHECKS TO YOUR BANKS ON FRIDAYS EACH WEEK THAT IS $7.50. WE TAKE CARE OF ARE NEW TRUCKS AND PAY FOR CHANGING THE OIL AND ALL YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR ARE YOUR TOLLS WE PAY ARE TEAMS 45% AND 50% AND MOST OF THE OWNERS YOU WILL WORK FOR WILL GIVE YOU 55% OR 60% AND YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR EVERTHING. SO I HOPED I HELPED YOU E-MAIL AT [email protected] OR CALL US AT 1-888-388-9381 TRI-STATE DOES A 3-A CLASS AND ALSO A APP.THAT HAS TO BE TO THEM ON MONDAY BY 11:00AM AND DRUG TEST,MVR,GOOD DRIVING RECORD,AND A GOOD BACK GROUND CHECK. DENNIS AND BRENDA