Need Help -Finding Expedite Shipments

nikbelinov

New Recruit
Broker
Hello All,

I am new to this board. I got a couple questions that i need help with. I own my business of taking care of tier two, tier 3 and some tier one suppliers for their expedite needs. I am currently using Active on Demand to find expedite vans, sprinters and etc.

Is there another site/carriers that provides the same service for a cheaper price? Active is getting a little expensive that i need to pay $55 flat fee for each shipment.

Any input is appreciate it.

Thanks

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sylectus is the most common here. I don't know about cheaper, I can only report from a driver perspective: you need 1 year in business, 5 trucks and a $3000 "fee"

You could give them a call and see what the broker deal is... and do me a favour and report it back here, just curious

Hermes

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you have steady work I have the desire to connect with you. Sprinter with 190+. Five years of experience. I like the people I work with but I'm sure I can do better by working outside of the daily bidding process. Please contact me with more details. Alex

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hello All,

I am new to this board. I got a couple questions that i need help with. I own my business of taking care of tier two, tier 3 and some tier one suppliers for their expedite needs. I am currently using Active on Demand to find expedite vans, sprinters and etc.

Is there another site/carriers that provides the same service for a cheaper price? Active is getting a little expensive that i need to pay $55 flat fee for each shipment.

Any input is appreciate it.

Thanks
Why do people come on to a forum, ask a question, and then just disappear?

Reactions: guido4475