NEED DRIVER!!!

kaylarolewski

New Recruit
Dispatcher
Hello everyone! My name is Kayla, I am a dispatcher who is new to this forum and am looking for a TRUSTWORTHY driver to fill a load for me in the Dallas area! I have attached my little "brag" sheet, Please contact me if you have any questions! have a blessed day!

Attachments

• Legendary logistiX Kayla.pdf
    261.9 KB · Views: 39

Allhwy2020

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
Hello everyone! My name is Kayla, I am a dispatcher who is new to this forum and am looking for a TRUSTWORTHY driver to fill a load for me in the Dallas area! I have attached my little "brag" sheet, Please contact me if you have any questions! have a blessed day!

I'm out of Dallas. If you need loads out, please PM me

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Obviously you didn’t read the code of conduct that you agreed to in the beginning when you signed on. Please post this advertisement in the classified section of this forum as you have violated the code of conduct.