Nedd help converting g3500 for expediting

G

Can anyone help me? I'm going to purchase new van from dealer, but I'll have to get the e-track & divider installed myself, possibly a sleeper also. Does any one know who could do this? I've tried searching internet to no avail.

G

There is an Expediter in Cincinnati that does alot of "customizing" for Cargo Vans. He's in the business and knows what applications work best. He does the following type of work:

1. Sleeper/Bunk building
2. E-Track/Flooring Building
3. **Dual Battery/Isolator Installation**
4. Roof Vents & Fans

If you would like to get in touch with this person, just email me.

Take Care,
Lawrence McCord
Expediters Online
[email protected]

G

there is a co. called alumni bunk they do all the work i dont have their # BUT THERE at the detroiter truck stop on I75 x 32 mi or maybe they have a toll free number try 1800 555-1212 place is in woodheaven mi.

G

JoAnne,I don!t drive a van,but I have several friends that do.A fellow told me that there is a company in Northville MI near Detroit that does cutom work for vans. The company is called Connelly Enterprises at 1-248-348-1770,ask for Wayne.. Hope this helps,my friends name is John Schmidt..

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
GM free installation of etrac etc

GM was providing free installation of etrac and a liner for new vans. Check with your dealer about the Protectall package.

Bob and Hooligan

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
GM free installation of etrac etc

GM was providing free installation of etrac and a liner for new vans. Check with your dealer about the Protectall package.

Bob and Hooligan

bret

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Beeing an expediter and viewing many units, i recommend the following:
1) a bulkhead seperating your sleeping area from the cargo area. This will prevent freight from shifting foreward during transit and injuring the driver or person in the sleeper.
2) plywood lined cargo area to prevent damage to the sheetmetal
3) rows of E-track for freight securement.(required)

Hope this helps, Bret