Nations Express will be new ownership

csands007

Seasoned Expediter
Nations has been bought out. the company that bought them has already own several trucking companies, Maybe now they will pay companies and drivers what is owed or stiff them, LOL we will wait and see

rodeehos

Seasoned Expediter
My oldest invoice with them is only 9 months old. I have hated turning down loads from them over the past several months, because they are great to deal with, but you can't keep doing charity work. Maybe this will get them back on track.(cuz, i need to get paid!)

bolter82

Expert Expediter
I feel ya there...i havent been paid from the last owner I drove for, now have a new owner...and still havent been paid. This is the first I have heard about them being bought out. (Im currently with Nations)

bolter82

Expert Expediter
Well looks like I will be leaving Nations...might be heading over to Prestige. They are leasing on cargo vans and will run 3 - 4k miles a week. (maybe)

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
3-4k A week?? when will you sleep?

I don't see why he wouldn't have time to sleep running 3-4k a week. I run avg. about 3k and do it more than legally and I'm bound by HOS and he won't be. I can stretch it out to about 3,500 a week depending on where I'm running and still stay legal.

60MPH

Expert Expediter
HOW MANY OF THOSE MILES WOULD BE PAID @ PRESTIGE, SURE ANY OF US CAN RUN 3-4K MILES A WEEK, BUT ONLY PAID MILES ARE WORTH ANYTHING:eek: