Nations Exp

Nations

Rookie Expediter
I would first like to thank you for your interest inNations Express.

To give you a littlehistory Nations Express provides a fullrange of expedited and time sensitive transportation solutions but in the last12 months, Nations Express has branched into truckload services.
NationsExpress was founded in 1998 in Charlotte, NC to handle time critical freightwith a focus on personal customer service. Today, Nations Express is a globaltransportation company with 12 locations across the United States and agentpartners around the world.
Ourcustomer service focus, technology, and broad range of transportation servicesallow us to find optimal solutions for your time critical shipments as well asfull truckload and LTL shipments.

Nations Express offers positions for:
Tractor Trailer
Straigt Truck
Sprinter
Cargo Van

Fender39

Rookie Expediter
Nations was a hard company to work for, you sit forever waiting for a load and when you call dispatch to check in and see how things are going they are flat out rude. I have a buddy that has been sitting for 3 weeks waiting for a load. I would avoid them, they are completely saturated. No disrespect to Nations, but it wasn't a good experience working with them.

Last edited: