{NAME DELETED} ripoff alert

Mdclove73

Not a Member
Do not sign on with this guy he will rip you off he's an owner operator commonly called {nickname deleted} he's a narcissistic, stubborn, selfrightious,cruel old man ontop of.not.paying you this guy will drive you mad.

Last edited by a moderator:

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We don’t condone ppl talking about others on this site as there is two sides to each story

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wouldn’t classify this a drive by.
The guy has been a member five years or more, leased to Landstar for five and now Load 1.

He doesn’t say much, so for him to be fired up enough to say this, I tend to believe there’s some credibility.

Edit. Having been with Landstar and Load 1 he’s used to getting paid. Correctly and on time.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The guy has been a member five years or more, leased to Landstar for five and now Load 1.

He doesn’t say much, so for him to be fired up enough to say this, I tend to believe there’s some credibility.

Edit. Having been with Landstar and Load 1 he’s used to getting paid. Correctly and on time.
The only problem is, he posted very similar threads back in June and August of 2014 and was warned at that time.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reminds me of a Monk who was only allowed to speak aloud 2 words per year.
At his first annual review he said “ Bed, Hard.”
At his second review, he said “Food, Bad.”
When the third year rolled around his comment was “ I quit.”

His superior said “ Great ! All you’ve done is complain since you got here ! “

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reminds me of a Monk who was only allowed to speak aloud 2 words per year.
At his first annual review he said “ Bed, Hard.”
At his second review, he said “Food, Bad.”
When the third year rolled around his comment was “ I quit.”

His superior said “ Great ! All you’ve done is complain since you got here ! “
The guy has 6 posts since joining in 2012...... 4 of them are slamming an owner... i would say precedent has been set.

Last edited:

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I’m not here to argue his case, I don’t even know him.
He must think reporting “issues “ is the best reason to join EO.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I would.

While he isn't new, as Rags pointed out he doesn't even have 10 posts under his belt in more then 5 years, with 66.66% of his posts violating the Code of Conduct, for which he has previously been warned.

Of his two of the six remaining posts that haven't violated the CoC, one of them takes a swipe at Landstar Safety because apparently he couldn't play by the rules there, either, and takes a backhand swipe at his current carrier, who he is tolerating to kill time in the fantastical hope that he will one day return to the Enchanted Land of Star.

So, basically, he's been here nearly 6 years and the only thing he's contributed is disruption.

Bye, Felicia.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you guys say it’s a drive by, OK, you’re the experts.

I missed the “takes a swipe at Landstar Safety “.
I thought just the opposite. Safety released him, and he didn’t editorialize. To me it was a very matter of fact , neutral statement, which made me think he took ownership of whatever he did wrong.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If you guys say it’s a drive by, OK, you’re the experts.
Pulls up, slows down long enough to take a shot at someone, then skedaddles on out of here. And he's experienced at it.

I missed the “takes a swipe at Landstar Safety “.
The term "canned," when used in the context of a contract or employment separation, is not generally a term of endearment.