My Version of......The Harlem Shake...HA

Did you laugh at this video...:)

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heck Yes an I showed everyone around me lol...

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just made this tonight while at the Pilot on I-95 just south of Jacksonville, Florida...Hope this is some laughable entertainment for y'all during these hard times!!! Love y'all and be safe out there!!! :p

guido4475

Not a Member
I just made this tonight while at the Pilot on I-95 just south of Jacksonville, Florida...Hope this is some laughable entertainment for y'all during these hard times!!! Love y'all and be safe out there!!! :p

My Harlem Shake - YouTube

Dude, there is not enough alcohol in the world to make me do something like that, especially in the truckstop parking lot....lol..but, it is good to see you making the best of things and having fun with it..

Maybe you should walk around and interview van drivers and ask their opinion on the current disarray of the current expediting market...make a documentary out of it or something...You'd be good at that, for real.

I hope you're doing well otherwise.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter

My Harlem Shake - YouTube

Wow...up until a few moments ago I was blissfully ignorant of this.
Now I am scarred for life...:eek:

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator