Cargo Van My 2015 Ford Transit

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Are you driving again?
I am seriously considering it. I have 20k in credit cards, cash saved up, all I need is to qualify for a loan for long and tall van. I have never had enough money to do it right. Have air conditioner, heater, 5000 watt generator mounted under the van etc. I have finally been pain med free for a few weeks. I use an occasional pain med at night, but very infrequently. Tylenol is no new best friend. I'm struggling with the physical labor of doing janitorial work, but drive long distances to and from buildings on the weekends. I no longer have a problem with my driving leg. It took 2 years to get it stronger. I only see the doc twice a year now. I want to drive and see the world again. Every time I drive to work, I just want to keep on going. I'm gonna decline eventually, but why not have some fun before that happens. No one will hire for even a simple office job without college. Going to college for 6 years at my age will leave very little time to work if things decline health wise. Much better to go out swinging.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just not sure what carrier will work with me knowing all of my previous health issues. I was almost back with Bolt in 2016 but had a nervous breakdown about dying in the drivers seat and not really physically rehabilitated enough to make it work. I kind of jerked their chain. Mark in recruiting was very patient with me. This time I have been exercising for 2 years. My work is like paid rehabilitation. It has gotten me in good enough shape to at least drive again. I just can't handle the heavy janitorial work more than 4 hours a day. Driving, I can go for days.

ISX475

Expert Expediter
Just not sure what carrier will work with me knowing all of my previous health issues. I was almost back with Bolt in 2016 but had a nervous breakdown about dying in the drivers seat and not really physically rehabilitated enough to make it work. I kind of jerked their chain. Mark in recruiting was very patient with me. This time I have been exercising for 2 years. My work is like paid rehabilitation. It has gotten me in good enough shape to at least drive again. I just can't handle the heavy janitorial work more than 4 hours a day. Driving, I can go for days.

I ll be honest and say if you have such issues healthwise you should put your health first and refrain from this as a lifestyle.

Sedentary driving just isnt going to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I ll be honest and say if you have such issues healthwise you should put your health first and refrain from this as a lifestyle.

Sedentary driving just isnt going to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's gonna be the same sitting in an office all day. I had a horrible week this week. Leg swollen and in pain from over-exerting myself mopping miles of floors. I need a job off my feet. No one will hire me for office work because I do not have a master degree. Even people with bachelor's degrees are having a hard time getting hired because literally everyone has a bachelor's degree. That leaves driving as the only sitting job I can do. What's the difference between sitting in an office cubicle and sitting in the drivers seat? Not much.