Muslim preferential treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hardly ever participate in EO Forums anymore because of this type of garbage and people spewing a bunch of bologna just to be the one with the most post.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I hardly ever participate in EO Forums anymore because of this type of garbage and people spewing a bunch of bologna just to be the one with the most post.

I feel that it's not about how many posts a member can make. It's about the quality of the post. Was their post beneficial to the members of Expediters Online.

Sent from my PH44100 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is posts I like and ones I don't those I try to ignore. Just because I don't doesn't mean someone else might not find good in it. Just from a personal standpoint I think the whole political forum adds nothing to eo at all.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
I totally agree Bruno and will have to get back in the habit of participating Ragman. I really enjoy the great people and post on EO, but got board with the haters and serious BSr's.

moose

Veteran Expediter
I think the whole political forum adds nothing to eo at all..
It make's a crucial service to our industry, some cargo vans will explode from within if we won't let some hot air out...:)
let it be.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Soapbox is an optional area, not required reading.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
So to avoid having to participate in Obamacare I just have to put a check mark in the Muslim box?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So to avoid having to participate in Obamacare I just have to put a check mark in the Muslim box?

That brings a question to mind. Are the Amish, or any other religious groups, with religious objections to "modern" health care subject to Obamacare? :confused:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
That brings a question to mind. Are the Amish, or any other religious groups, with religious objections to "modern" health care subject to Obamacare? :confused:

According to this report the Amish are exempt along with a Samaritan group which I want to look in to more.

paullud

Veteran Expediter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
According to The Christian Post the Muslim exemption is not true as the exemption applies only to Indian tribes, groups exempt from Social Security, and people enrolled in a recognized health care sharing ministry. The third option allows those who don't want their money going to contraception or abortion a cheap legal option.

Religious Exemption Included in 'Obamacare' Individual Mandate

It will get interesting. MANY religions have prohibitions about contraception or abortion, not to mention strong personal beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.