More From Expediters Online About The Load Board

G

Over the last few days, we've seen an abundance of posts about the load board. All the postings are a good thing, even those that have bad things to say about it. This forum is an open forum where you can speak your mind. You may have noticed that we do not delete negative posts about our sites or the load board. It is your right to see and read what everyone has to say (even if it accuses us of being rip offs as Mickey has done). Every one of us is entitled to our opinion, and this board gives you a platform to make that opinion known. You will not be deleted for speaking your mind, even if we don't like it.
The load board was developed because it is needed. Many of you have requested it and many of you are now registered users. Brokers have started posting loads, and we were quite in awe at 1 am this morning when 4 loads were posted and by 2:45am they were all covered. That's what the board is meant for. It works to the benefit of the drivers, the brokers, the carriers, and the shippers. If you choose to utilize the board, we thank you, and if you choose not to use, we repect your decision and hope you will continue to visit our sites and continue to post your opinions to this forum, good and bad!
Most of you know Lawrence Mccord, the founder of Expediters Online.
He is a hard working, honest man, who I am proud to call my partner.
The load board was built through his hard work and vision.
This is my way of saying that know matter what anyone thinks, HATS OFF TO YOU LAWRENCE... I know what your intentions are, and I know you care....
Joe Ricci
Expediters Online

G

Lawrence,&ex.online,wonderful job,Ive not signed up yet, as,my b-unit is being repaired,andhas depleted my operating capital,but am looking forward to joining soon.Its only natural that some folks are suspicious of a new thing,Im impressed with the results after only 3-4 days.as you say,an open forum would not be open with censorship.......,thanx,DD

G

>Lawrence,&ex.online,wonderful job,Ive not signed up yet,
>as,my b-unit is being repaired,andhas
>depleted my operating capital,but am
>looking forward to joining soon.Its
>only natural that some folks
>are suspicious of a new
>thing,Im impressed with the results
>after only 3-4 days.as you
>say,an open forum would not
>be open with censorship.......,thanx,DD