Moot Stewart's Holiday Truck Decorating Tips

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Easter is almost upon us and many of us will be inviting guests into our trucks for Easter brunch or dinner. How do we dress up our dining tables for those special Easter guests? The ubiquitous wheel chock can save the day! Pull some grass or weeds from the fringe of the parking lot, add a few eggs and a fuzzy toy animal or three, and you have a beautiful table center piece.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moot Stewart is sponsored by Wheel Chocks R Us. com. All your wheel chock needs at the best prices anywhere. Enter promo code "wethinkmootsnotgaybutwerebeginningtowonder" to get an additional 10% off your order and free shipping.

Next week on Moot Stewart, Moot will show you how to use old oil filters and Rottella jugs as planters for an attractive spring flower display.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dear Ms Stewart,
I need ideas on turning the conical dirty air filters from my slop bucket into stunning Christmas tree ornaments. Please help, the big day is fast approaching.
Signed,
Anxious in Ontario

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dear Anxious In Ontario, save a pair of those conical air filters for the annual 1950's Kitchener Retro Drag Parade. A tight sweater will complete the look.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Or you could skip the sweater and march in a parade during Mardi Gras - I always like Pete Fountain's Half Fast Marching Band best, and you'd fit right in.
So would Moot Stewart, lol. ;)