Monitor-Merrimac Bridge

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
That is one reason traffic slow down, people slowing down to take pictures. Takes 7 minutes to back up traffic, but I know you kept up to speed. What usely happen's ma look at all ships,and traffic slows down because of all out of towner

Reactions: Turtle

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When I read the title I was thinking about the Mackinac bridge and a Mini Cooper event they hold there. Then it mentioned 3 aircraft carriers and I thought that would be more impressive to see than several thousand Minis on the bridge.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That is one reason traffic slow down, people slowing down to take pictures. Takes 7 minutes to back up traffic, but I know you kept up to speed. What usely happen's ma look at all ships,and traffic slows down because of all out of towner
Yeah, no, I didn't show down. It was taken around 0830 so traffic wasn't moving all that fast to begin with. But there was enough traffic that I couldn't really look at the camera to frame the shot, either. It was just Point, Hope, and Click. I had to crop and zoom to get the above.

I did leave the pole number in the shot so you'd know exactly where I was when I took it. ;)

Reactions: RoadTime