Moderator "Casting Call" :)

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
[SUB]Are you a glutton for punishment?
Do you have the stones to have everything you say analyzed and questioned?
Do you have the ability to see both sides of the story, and try to find a common ground in the middle?

If so, we may have a position for you!

The position is voluntary, causes you to buy stock in Advil, but it also does increase your exposure, (I think that's good) and allows you to share with others what you have learned!

We are looking for some brave souls to join the ranks of our Moderator team.

the lucky winners (?) need to have lots of patience, the ability to step back and look at the post, not the poster, and be able to follow our mod guidelines.

If you are interested in joining the Mod Squad, please drop me a line at [email protected]

Let me know your history in the business, why you want to be punished like this, and any experience you have moderating, etc ;)

Seriously, we need 3 new Mods to replace those who have retired and moved on. Of the 3, I am looking for at least one woman (to help with the women's forum.)

Interested? Drop me a line at the above email address. I will bring it to the current squad.

Thanks

Dale

[/SUB]

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ah yes, the pay, benefits, and retirement are not technically the "best"....

But your company will raise your pay .20 a mile because of all the free advertising, you will get all the cherry loads, all the dispatchers will have your picture on their desk, the company owner will invite you to dinner monthly, and truck manufacturers will be begging you to drive their truck!!!!!!

... ahem, what? (sorry, instant phone ring....) ok.. seriously? wow....

Ok.. after consulting with our legal department, I have been requested to inform you that none of the above is true, but you may get a free coffee at the Expo.

That is all.

Dale

paullud

Veteran Expediter
The position is voluntary, causes you to buy stock in Advil, but it also does increase your exposure, (I think that's good) and allows you to share with others what you have learned!

The last time I increased my exposure the police showed and now I am no longer allowed within 300 yards of schools or playgrounds. I also have to have an uncomfortable conversation with any new neighbors.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
It's a job that pays you nothing. You have to be able to look at the post and not the poster. You have to be able to not let what people says get under your skin. It's nothing personal, it's just business. Expediters Online is a business and a Moderator has to protect the business image.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Maybe we should have a Moderator Roast at the Expo this year to raise money for Cancer.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
5FF3EE6E-9ED7-4AF7-AB1B-59B0508F1E6B-560-000001FB8DC7A158_zpsb432a0ea.jpg

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Maybe we should have a Moderator Roast at the Expo this year to raise money for Cancer.

I'd suggest a Carrier Roast instead. It'd be less personal.

Wife: Honey, do you know what time it is ? A driver here needs to know.

Husband : Who does he drive for ?

Wife; Why does that matter ?

Husband : Well if he drives for FedEx tell him it's 3:50 or 10 to 4.
If he drives for Panther tell him the big hand is .......... :)

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Or Mascot Olympics/Games

Fast Freddy FedEx

Punctual Paul Panther

Lovely Larry Load One

Terrific Tom. Tri-State

Express One's mascot couldn't make it- he's out running MORE MILES, trying to make it.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, I have had a couple nominations, so let me throw that out there too :) If there is someone on here who you think would make a good moderator, feel free to PM me their name!

Dale

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
I think it would be more fun to hung by my heels from a tree and be beat like a pinata

sent from my Galaxy Tab2