Missing post

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In April I posted a reply in the OKC thread in the daytripper section, actually my second reply in that thread. The first reply went in, I think immediately but don't remember for certain. The second reply said something about being moderated and posting if approved. That's been about a month now and still no post. Just curious what's going on since posts show immediately elsewhere and also whether it's ever going to be approved.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
In April I posted a reply in the OKC thread in the daytripper section, actually my second reply in that thread. The first reply went in, I think immediately but don't remember for certain. The second reply said something about being moderated and posting if approved. That's been about a month now and still no post. Just curious what's going on since posts show immediately elsewhere and also whether it's ever going to be approved.

threads in the day tripper have to be approved but I show nothing pending for you there are two posts there.

I'll double check when I'm on the computer but right now I show no pending posts.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
threads in the day tripper have to be a prude but I show nothing pending for you there are two posts there.
Gotta love autocorrect. :D

Sorry Leo. That post was showing up as a "Moderated Post" meaning it hasn't yet been approved. I just "approved" it.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Gotta love autocorrect. :D

Sorry Leo. That post was showing up as a "Moderated Post" meaning it hasn't yet been approved. I just "approved" it.

DOH!!! some people would say I have a lot of prude posts lol.

Thanks for fixing it ! I must be losing it I didn't see any moderated post that needed "a prude"

:)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app