missing post syndrome

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Any progress on the missing post syndrome? As someone else posted and as this is becoming a protracted affair, it might be nice if the upgrade is disabled until the issue is resolved. It's not as if a group of users aren't getting use of a feature, a segment of the population has lost functional access to the forum.

eb

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Any progress on the missing post syndrome? As someone else posted and as this is becoming a protracted affair, it might be nice if the upgrade is disabled until the issue is resolved. It's not as if a group of users aren't getting use of a feature, a segment of the population has lost functional access to the forum.

eb
Can't you use the browser? Instead of the App....?.....or is the browser affected too?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
A solution is being worked on at frustratingly slow pace. Argh!

I apologize and it's being addressed.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
It also appears that when I post from the browser I can't see that post when I return to the app.

eb

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
so the problem seems isolated to the App itself on the droid.....hmmmm..just trying to zero in....
I believe so...and it seems better now? Maybe they made some progress?

Seems like recent posts are showing up, but a page or two back still has missing posts. The quote option was there this time. Im on the app now. I'll see if edit is available (hasnt been the last couple days).

Steve .... were you logged in on the browser version? I know I wasnt seeing the like button and realized I wasnt logged in.

Edit: yes modify/edit was available. Something has changed.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Modify edit never went away for me.

Sent from my Fisher Price X900 via EO Forums

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I believe so...and it seems better now? Maybe they made some progress?

Seems like recent posts are showing up, but a page or two back still has missing posts. The quote option was there this time. Im on the app now. I'll see if edit is available (hasnt been the last couple days).

Steve .... were you logged in on the browser version? I know I wasnt seeing the like button and realized I wasnt logged in.

Edit: yes modify/edit was available. Something has changed.

Yeah Ken, I was logged in. If you touch one of the blank posts, the app force closes. Edit was there for me also.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here's one. I just went to read a post it was blank. I used the button on my phone to reply and once i replied i could read the original post.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Here's one. I just went to read a post it was blank. I used the button on my phone to reply and once i replied i could read the original post.

Some people would see that as a drawback.
Not all people, just some.

PS Xiggi: the 'Fisher Price' tagline just kills me - I imagine a keyboard in bright yellow and blue and red with really big buttons, lol.
:eek:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

PS Xiggi: the 'Fisher Price' tagline just kills me - I imagine a keyboard in bright yellow and blue and red with really big buttons, lol.
:eek:
fisherpricefun2learn.JPG

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I would read this thread but 50% of the replies are missing. HTC Thunderbolt (Android OS) There was someone that posted in the other thread about this that had an iPhone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums