Missing driver......

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I saw them at Pilot near Memphis about 10 days ago. I made a comment about him being the most unfriendly van driver I have ever met.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: scottm4211

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Don't know if there is foul play here or not? Several posts indicated the disappearance followed by wires and all that were cut on the QC. Could read anything in to it based on that. Have to see if anything else develops.

Reactions: Hummer53 and Ragman

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I saw them at Pilot near Memphis about 10 days ago. I made a comment about him being the most unfriendly van driver I have ever met.

Them? No mention of anyone else. You sure it's the same girl in question?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In the fb comments there's mention that her husband is on the run and there's a picture of him.

I saw that, odd it wasn't mentioned or they didn't know.

WOM- Was this the guy you talked to?

30f8d49bb4288c287b4c260586f7c95c.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Them? No mention of anyone else. You sure it's the same girl in question?

Van # was all 2's and 0's, he was driving, she was passenger. In, gas, out, no rest stop. I walked over to say hello he turned an walked away.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You still run for them? Can dispatch tell you if she is still missing?

Well John ... Yes i still am here at RRE ... but after hearing from 2 other drivers ( work elsewhere) of this Friday evening .. i called in .. and asked how come i hadn't received info on Qual-com about this ..? Well info was sent but i received it Sat. morning on way to receivers ... but i was Only asked questions of What i knew about it ..? Answers to my questions didn't matter ... i am hoping for the Best outcome .... BUT i haven't received answers to My questions on this situation ... so i See Nothing therefore i Know Nothing on this event ...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok.....odd. Not sure that's how I would handle but I guess none of us know the whole story and the facts.

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Abandoning a company vehicle is not that unusual,. An O/O abandoning their vehicle is. Hope for the best, lots of possibilities.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Abandoning a company vehicle is not that unusual,. An O/O abandoning their vehicle is. Hope for the best, lots of possibilities.

According to original post info. she/he drove for fleet owner. Van can't be abandoned, if it's missing also.