Miscellaneous data

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
200 lb of flour is 1 barrel.

100 lb of nails is 1 keg

1 gal of water weighs 8 1/3 pounds

1 gal of milk weighs 8 3/5 pounds-----would have never guessed that one....

So, what does a Cubic Foot of water weigh? It's heavy,,,are you ready--62 1/2 pounds, would have never guessed that one...............

This is what happens when there is snow on the ground, wind 22mph,and cabin fever has set in.................u go nuts.....................

Brisco

Expert Expediter
What I'm wondering......or should I say guessing.....is that you're probably the only person on the planet that actually has 200 lbs of Flour in a Barrel, 100 lbs of nails in a Keg, and a full cubic foot of water in some sort of container (everybody has / or can get a Gal of Milk & a Gal of Water) all under the same roof right now............:p

Brisco

Expert Expediter
.....AND.....

You're probably the only one in History that got so bored (Cabin Fever) that they came up with the idea to actually WEIGH that Barrel of Flour.....That Keg of Nails.....That Cubic Foot of Water.......that they were sitting next to during a Snow Storm with 22mph wind......

Should I keep going on............:D

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
What I'm wondering......or should I say guessing.....is that you're probably the only person on the planet that actually has 200 lbs of Flour in a Barrel, 100 lbs of nails in a Keg, and a full cubic foot of water in some sort of container (everybody has / or can get a Gal of Milk & a Gal of Water) all under the same roof right now............:p

I did make it to Jeffs gulf station for an oil change,,,and coffee...

zorry

Veteran Expediter

C'mon. Everyone over 60 stocks up like that before the snow..
I wish he'd tell the truth about the trip to Jeff's.
He had to buy the last four loafs of bread. Even though a loaf lasts him two weeks.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
C'mon. Everyone over 60 stocks up like that before the snow..
I wish he'd tell the truth about the trip to Jeff's.
He had to buy the last four loafs of bread. Even though a loaf lasts him two weeks.

I forgot,,did make it to Spring street market,,got icecream,hotdogs,and oatmeal,,,good eats here...lol