Might be selling stuff...

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Hey guys, just wondering, before I put stuff in the classifieds for sale, if anyone might be interested in buying some stuff I might be getting rid of to help pay some recent medical bills.

As example, I have a really good high-end digital SLR camera that I might be willing to part with. Very dependable, has never let me down, and takes most excellent pics! The high quality lens it has on it at present goes with it, as it's kinda hard to get off.

Only some minor, very recent, scratches, none of which should impair operation in any way. To show the quality of images it takes, here's the last photo I took with it.

Anyone interested?

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1371527342.486804.jpg

Last edited:

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
What exactly is so funny.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Xiggi, the post is a joke, OP is referring to medical bills, scratches on camera, and hard to remove lens. He then references the last photo taken by said camera, and its a bull at full speed about to crash into the OP and his camera.

The set up is too long for the marginal humor. IMHO.

What is funny is when attempting to type Xiggi on my iPhone, auto correct changes it to ZIGGURAT. Maybe it's a sign that you should change your username here on EO ?

Regards.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Went right over my head, that is funny.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How about this I was tired and my brain was on idle. Me thinks your reading way to much into a simple mistake. Maybe moot needs to lighten up on his over thinking a dumb response on my part eh.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How about this I was tired and my brain was on idle. Me thinks your reading way to much into a simple mistake. Maybe moot needs to lighten up on his over thinking a dumb response on my part eh.
You're right. Your response in post 4, to me, seemed to be more of a statement than a question. I apologize for reading more into your reply than what was written.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What is funny is when attempting to type Xiggi on my iPhone, auto correct changes it to ZIGGURAT. Maybe it's a sign that you should change your username here on EO ?

BigLaugh.gif