Meeting 2 of the load planners

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
Meet two of the load planners yesterday. Listening to them on the phone and trying to have a picture to what they look like in my mind did not match. Totally opposite to what I was thinking.

I'm sure the rest of you have done that, mentally picture what they look like and then have it all wrong? lol :D

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Meet two of the load planners yesterday. Listening to them on the phone and trying to have a picture to what they look like in my mind did not match. Totally opposite to what I was thinking.

I'm sure the rest of you have done that, mentally picture what they look like and then have it all wrong? lol :D

I have met Kelly. Who seems to be incharge on weekends and fills in everyplace else during the week. And Ellen on nights.

Only other I would really like to meet one day is my favorite loadplanner.......... Jenny Jenny who can I turn to? 867-5309 lol

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
hehe We meet Kelly and Liz yesterday. After meeting with Kelly yesterday, I was talking with her on the phone and she was being funny and saying 34 was the magic number. I was confused what she meant. Finally she said thats how long until she gets to go home and have a nice cold beer. And think she was dead serious about the beer, she wouldn't let it go. :)