Mayfield Express LLC

armin88

Expert Expediter
I was contracted by them and was woundering if anyone drives for them or have and scoop about them.All I know they lease there trucks to Panther.Any good or bad about them?Any current drivers have any scoop?Thanks

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Dave is a good guy. You can search on here and I am sure you will find a lot of information and be able to read Dave's posts.

armin88

Expert Expediter
Thanks for the reply's,I was on the phone with them and they seem to be a pretty good and offer good pay etc.I'm taking the first steps to get in with them even tho i'm all ready pre approved by Panther but they told me to re apply,so hope all go's well.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Daves pretty straight forward, he's also a long time member of SO.

Thanks Tom, I'm sorry I haven't called you yet. I have been really busy with getting these six trucks signed on that we just got.

JimmyB

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks for the reply's,I was on the phone with them and they seem to be a pretty good and offer good pay etc.I'm taking the first steps to get in with them even tho i'm all ready pre approved by Panther but they told me to re apply,so hope all go's well.

I believe you spoke with Mark our Fleet Manager today.

I'm sure if he is telling you that you need to reapply it is because of the length of time since your last application to Panther. I believe you have 30 days. On the 31st day Panther requires that your application is updated. It is as simple as logging back into the application center, add Mayfield Express and the "Fleet Owner" and you'll be done as long as you've had no accidents or crimes committed in those thirty days :)

As suggested, you can browse these forums and find a plethora of information. Dave aka Bruno has a lot of posts. I am on here too although I am a bit more low profile :)

Once you have done your research and if you feel Mayfield Express, LLC may be a good fit for you, update your application and I'm sure we will all be happy to welcome you on board with us.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Dave is a good guy. You can search on here and I am sure you will find a lot of information and be able to read Dave's posts.

Thank you sir, I owe a lot of our success to you John also. You have helped us many times with Mayfield Express LLC growing. You helped me with the lease on our building that we are in now and many other things. Thanks again:)

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Dave's a good guy and you should do well with Dave.
I can say that since I taught him everything he knows.:eek:
Just kidding. Good luck on your new adventure.

armin88

Expert Expediter
I believe you spoke with Mark our Fleet Manager today.

I'm sure if he is telling you that you need to reapply it is because of the length of time since your last application to Panther. I believe you have 30 days. On the 31st day Panther requires that your application is updated. It is as simple as logging back into the application center, add Mayfield Express and the "Fleet Owner" and you'll be done as long as you've had no accidents or crimes committed in those thirty days :)

As suggested, you can browse these forums and find a plethora of information. Dave aka Bruno has a lot of posts. I am on here too although I am a bit more low profile :)

Once you have done your research and if you feel Mayfield Express, LLC may be a good fit for you, update your application and I'm sure we will all be happy to welcome you on board with us.
Thanks yes I spoke with Mark and he answer all my questions,I apply at Panther web site I re did a hole new app I hope that's ok..There no changes since I first apply back in June so there shouldn't be any issues I hope.I look forward joining the team!Thanks

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Wonder is Mayfield will hire someone out of Texas? I have a Class A, airbrakes just need my medical.

You would have to call in and talk to the operations manager, or the fleet manager. I pretty much try to keep the drivers moving with freight on the trucks now. Go to www.mayfieldexpress.com

Last edited:

JimmyB

Seasoned Expediter
Wonder is Mayfield will hire someone out of Texas? I have a Class A, airbrakes just need my medical.

Yes, I would consider someone from the Texas area being that Texas is one of those states we frequent quite often.

As for your medical, My suggestion is to wait if you are not already in a Panther truck. If you decide to go with Panther, they will give you a new physical during your orientation.

I just noticed your post is a couple days old, and I was out of town for the weekend, so if you haven't done so already, feel free to give us a call at the number listed below. We would be happy to discuss your options.