March, Spring is on its way!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Well the howling winds woke me up..the deck is shiny with ice and we've only had about an inch so far. It's the blizzard and the 5-8 inches that's coming down now that'll keep me wrapped up with a good book today! Ken made a good decision to leave yesterday. Hey what happened to March roaring in like a lion and going out like a lamb..:confused:

You're in SD. That would make it in like Cthulu, out like a Zulu. :)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm in Arizona, where there isn't really a lot of snow. It's 74º under a cloudless sky. That's probably why.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
AC going in San Antonio. Thinking of moving, and I'm not sure where to go. The way I read the QC, if I moved to Dallas, there would be 3 lg straights, and I would be #2. In Laredo, I'm not sure if there's one there, but it shows I would be #1, I think.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
AC going in San Antonio. Thinking of moving, and I'm not sure where to go. The way I read the QC, if I moved to Dallas, there would be 3 lg straights, and I would be #2. In Laredo, I'm not sure if there's one there, but it shows I would be #1, I think.

Its dead up here in Dallas, not a single offer today.

sent from my Galaxy S3

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yea I know, but the weather has been sooooooo nice I really have enjoyed the sitting. Been so good for my arthritis.

sent from my Galaxy S3
now there is a recruiting slogan in there somewhere.....LOL

edit: relieve your aches and pains, come sit with us in Dallas.......LOL.....John's going to whack me for that.....hehehehehe......

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
now there is a recruiting slogan in there somewhere.....LOL

edit: relieve your aches and pains, come sit with us in Dallas.......LOL.....John's going to whack me for that.....hehehehehe......

Well thats what he gets for not checking in and leaving us unattended. .....:D

sent from my Galaxy S3

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Heading out to Jersey. We had fun at MATS and enjoyed meeting new people, but it's good to get back to work!

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
I swear I thought it was a licensed day care???

a4usubas.jpg

sent from my Galaxy S3