March Banter and Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Fixated of food!?!? scott you not notice my handle here?? And that is an indication of my passed occupation....yeap food is a mainstay and BBQ tops the list...

Now that being said, Jeremy comes through...pickin up over ther goin to somewhere else..so it will be Nascar sunday in "another place....:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dennis it won't be me on Monday....Guido instead...Jeremy switched things up abit....I had to go back up towards Saginaw and pick up another going to S. Ky...
The roll continues....19 loads in 21 days.....LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Freight has definitely picked up a bit. TT's are having record weeks two weeks in a row. Sprinters are finally moving better. Still a little slower than I would like in Detroit and Chicago.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Freight has definitely picked up a bit. TT's are having record weeks two weeks in a row. Sprinters are finally moving better. Still a little slower than I would like in Detroit and Chicago.

John, you missed a month! Happy April Fools day! :D

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
anyone tell me ok
you got a fill port on the side of your truck for water you pull into a site loves flying j etc to empty porta pottie water tap but sign said non portable water .
well friends of mind uuuuumm with load 1 tell me not to use this tap as i wash out porta pottie then fill water tank for drinking coffee etc .
i believe it is coming out of the same pipe city water dam i drank nasty water all my life in the aussie bush but is non portable and portable water the same water

wombat ..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
anyone tell me ok
you got a fill port on the side of your truck for water you pull into a site loves flying j etc to empty porta pottie water tap but sign said non portable water .
well friends of mind uuuuumm with load 1 tell me not to use this tap as i wash out porta pottie then fill water tank for drinking coffee etc .
i believe it is coming out of the same pipe city water dam i drank nasty water all my life in the aussie bush but is non portable and portable water the same water

wombat ..

The sign says...NON POTABLE...note that is POTABLE..not portable...:)

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
anyone tell me ok

wombat ..

Don't drink the water Pete. Non potable means the water has not been treated and not for human consumption.