Malaysia Airlines jet shot down

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It does not matter who did this, nothing will be done. It is not the business of the United States to get involved and Europe never does anything. They will likely pay off who ever did this to ask them not to do it again. Then when they do, nothing will be done.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Hmmm ... I dunno but paying someone off and asking them not to do it again is something ...

Utterly misguided perhaps, but it ain't nothing ...

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
You all may remember this from history.

I have a peace paper,,,right old boy........................................ When you do nothing, things could get out of hand.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Talked to my nephew in Germany today. They are looking for orders to return to the State before the end of the week. They were told today those orders MAY be cancelled due to the shoot down, etc. Base is on high alert right now.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Talked to my nephew in Germany today. They are looking for orders to return to the State before the end of the week. They were told today those orders MAY be cancelled due to the shoot down, etc. Base is on high alert right now.

Looks like another end times movie in the making...

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
We will be pulled into it especially if there were Americans on that plane. And we should make it our business if that turns out to be the case.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Obama will do NOTHING, other than maybe pretending to put on sanctions that will do no good. It makes NO difference to Obama if there were Americans on board, or not. He lets embassies be attacked, embassy staff be killed, and does nothing. Do you REALLY believe he cares of some peon types are killed?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I have my beliefs of what should be done, but they are not based in reality.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
100 HIV experts on a plane that is shot down in Russia/Ukraine. There is a conspiracy theory in there somewhere?

No....what a shame..just adding to the story..

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There is a conspiracy theory in there somewhere?
Why must there be a conspiracy in every story?
confused.gif.pagespeed.ce.qjZpQiejlL.gif

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Trying to follow news reports on this incident; sadly, many dead bodies scattered over a few miles of farmland. Because it has happened in a disputed region of the Ukrainian war zone, the possibility of a professional crime scene investigation looks unlikely. Basic human decency dictates the dignified removal of human remains should be the top priority. Unfortunately, reports say the human remains still lie where they fell in many cases.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Then there is this "strange" account from a Pro-Russian rebel leader:

[h=1]Rebel leader gives bizarre account of plane crash[/h]
"A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash — suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off."

Rebel leader gives bizarre account of plane crash