MacroPoint

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Whats going on with the MacroPoints..Not receiving inbox messages??
Especially the Pay sheets and T.O. #s.. Everything else seems fine, Load Profiles and all Arrivals/Loaded/Empty all work fine..Not sure my outbox even works..Never get a reply or when I call in and ask they dont know anything about sent message?? Been 3 days now I think,, One person knows there is something wrong then the next one doesnt.
Is there a fix in progress??
Is it Possible its my MacroPoint going bad??

Last edited:

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Call and talk to Matt. I believe he takes care of the marco point issues.

Thanks Paul..2 attempts didnt work but Im also not one to leave voice mails to often anyways..Usaully if someone doesnt answer I just blow it off and hang up.
All is working good now since I came back out last Saturday. Must have been some sort of issue in the software???

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Slo-ride;

Don't blow it off - it is very important to the owners of PTL that you have any issues addressed professionally and promptly by our staff.

If you ever feel an issue you presented is not handled properly, please notify me immediately.

Paul;

Thanks for helping Slo Ride with this - I appreciate you very much.

Thank you both -

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
No worries John..Everything is good at your end. I was leaning towards a software issue but wasnt sure with everything else on it working propely.
Everyone I ever contacted over there has been on top of things and professional. Lots of help coming out of the office when needed.
Im just not big on answering machines. I figure if they are not answering they are busy with something else. I dont like to bug ppl..(to much anyways) As good/valuable as phones are I also know they are a bigger pain then they are worth at times.
Even when I call the wife,if she dont answer I usally just hang up and try again later.