Mac 19

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Notice the difference? Enter zip code? guess I'll need a quick referenc guide as to zip codes....

Results came back... 1 Sprinter - Position 1

wonder if there is a 3 hour restriction still?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Notice the difference? Enter zip code? guess I'll need a quick referenc guide as to zip codes....

Results came back... 1 Sprinter - Position 1

wonder if there is a 3 hour restriction still?

Yes we still have to wait 3 hours AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mine was CV-1 SPR-5 ST 8 TT 1...no out opition

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You can get your zip codes from Fleet Vision under other, 2nd down the list...but you have to wait three hours!

Hopefully, this is not a complete update and just a work in progress.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Procedures for Mac 19- per my mole at E-1 Office- :)

Hour 1- you will be able to check how many units are in your area, and within the first hour up to two more times in other areas. For a total of 3 areas within that time frame. It should show you what out you fall under.

Hour 2 to 4 (next 3 hours you can check 3 more times)

Also, instead of 40 miles out it will increase to 70/75 miles out from your current location. So don't waste one by requesting in Beverdam, OH, then requesting Fort Wayne, IN (68 miles from Beverdam)

It is so much better than what we had

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Procedures for Mac 19- per my mole at E-1 Office- :)

Hour 1- you will be able to check how many units are in your area, and within the first hour up to two more times in other areas. For a total of 3 areas within that time frame. It should show you what out you fall under.

Hour 2 to 4 (next 3 hours you can check 3 more times)

Also, instead of 40 miles out it will increase to 70/75 miles out from your current location. So don't waste one by requesting in Beverdam, OH, then requesting Fort Wayne, IN (68 miles from Beverdam)

It is so much better than what we had

When I called Larry this morning he had no idea it was up and running...asked about the time of requesting the 3 hour thingee...he didn't know....I did the 2nd request and got the no-no answer..so they must have changed it during my nap...

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I called Larry this morning he had no idea it was up and running...asked about the time of requesting the 3 hour thingee...he didn't know....I did the 2nd request and got the no-no answer..so they must have changed it during my nap...

Sorry my fault. The procedures are not out yet....Tomorrow...I gave you the scoop. You caught Larry off guard.

Hummm, I think I read somewhere....let me think, where was that....

Oh yeah, a message came across saying please do not call with questions until the announcement had, ( get it-HAD), been made....and I think someone said don't call yet...hummm whom were dat?

You are a pooperscooper :)

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I like it! However, I use to know what position I was by calling Dispatch, say in a 50 range...examble what out I be here in Parrysburg. You are 8th out..Now I check and 70 miles out I'm 13th out...lol What a differance those extra miles make. A new way of thinking is upon us.

I see Flatop40 musta moved to West Memphis......? (after tricking OVM to use one of his zippy thingees)....(sorry)lol

Much better, Thanks E-1

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Well, I will say it is a much needed improvment. Not everything we had hoped for but a step in the right direction. Like the old saying goes, "beggers can't be choosers";)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here is a site that is pretty easy to use to find zip codes. Just put in city and state and it will give you all applicable zip codes.

Free zipcode lookup with area code, county, latitude, longitude, MSA, PMSA, congressional district, FIPS code, and time zone. Updated monthly.

I do have one question tho. For those drivers that don't carry a lap top how are they supposed to find zip codes to help them in their search? Just food for thought.

According to my inside "Mole" at E-1, They may send out to the drivers zip codes that we most often sit or get loads into/out of. Like a quick ref. guide. Here is the zip code link in Fleet Vision too...

USPS - ZIP Code Lookup - Search By Address

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nope, moved to Joplin,MO. I HATE Memphis. I have sat there way too many times for long periods of time so I avoid the place as much as possible. Have things gotten better there?

Not much, have set there myself for days on end. Long d/h for the good ones and short d/h for the 88 milers.....

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Zip codes are now in Fleet Vision under company docs. By state/city...Also the new Expeditor is there. Hey OVM you one of the 190??? :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know what ya meant...guess they didn't see it when they made up the list....at least I didn;t get terminated!!!