Mac 19 thru Fleetvision

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still haven't heard back from Larry....on this possibility...

Since quite a few of us have access....a simple page design and send button....it would hook into the server and return results like a Google search.....It would ease up on satillite usage maybe even save the company a few cents....

Maybe even for those not owners or access...an add on to the E-1 web page that we'd have to have a login....

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I think a link on Express-1.com would do a much better job. Use Bolt's web site as an example. Type in city (not zip code), and state, miles from city and go. I don't need, nor do I think anyone else needs to know where each unit is, just each unit by truck class, anywhere. Everyone knows the city names, but not the zip codes, without going to a sheet of paper. Mac 19 can still give us our position out number if we put that city's zip code in. Manhours from IT department shouldn't be that large, just for inserting a link and linking the link to whatever has to be....

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do you ever wonder? Ponder this and/or that?

Wonder if load counts are up.
If thay are, wonder if it's due to the fleet moving around more into dead areas due to seeing more with mac 19? Ponder.......

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do you ever wonder? Ponder this and/or that?

Wonder if load counts are up.
If thay are, wonder if it's due to the fleet moving around more into dead areas due to seeing more with mac 19? Ponder.......

Maybe Larry and all his spare time can do a study of the stats.:rolleyes:

If its true then us asking for even more can not be a bad thing..

They are skeptical because we are always asking for more...if the study proves your ponder correct, then WE were right...

A carrier can not stand still...always forward...The more info we have, the more we make and logically the more E-1 makes.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I seen Flattops name on the member list this morning....seems he ain't speaking to us anymore...guess he is too busy to rabble rouse....:rolleyes:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I seen Flattops name on the member list this morning....seems he ain't speaking to us anymore...guess he is too busy to rabble rouse....:rolleyes:

no wonder I haven't got that many van runs. He's taking them all to himself. Whatya think OVM? New pet? lol

Oh, btw, I think they fixed the mac 19 problem.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
no wonder I haven't got that many van runs. He's taking them all to himself. Whatya think OVM? New pet? lol

Oh, btw, I think they fixed the mac 19 problem.

Yeah..I think he is Larrys bestest buddy now...*LOL*

Problem? you mean that one liner response?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah..I think he is Larrys bestest buddy now...*LOL*

Problem? you mean that one liner response?

nah, it wouldn't be Larry he's the "new guy" Not to many drivers know him since he moved on up to the east side......lol

yes the one liner...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That speed thingee works really well...*LOL*

Covered 200 miles in 3 hours with an average speed of 48 MPH *huh*

...just like your 916 mph....What the heck are they trying to do? It ain't workin boys!!*LOL*

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That speed thingee works really well...*LOL*

Covered 200 miles in 3 hours with an average speed of 48 MPH *huh*

...just like your 916 mph....What the heck are they trying to do? It ain't workin boys!!*LOL*

Well, those long runs at moc 1.5 makes for a short day.... 916mph, 223mph 114mph. lol

Now, they can see real time speeds going through those small towns. Shoots down that 50 mph arverage...but officer, my dispatcher said if I do 51mph in your 25mph speed zone, I will not be late for my pickup..harhar

Remember this too is WIP... (work in progress), gezz I love to see the WIP report. "L"

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Any loads going to west coast from the east and back...I can do it in under 5 hours! There and back.

06/09/2009 12:28
Δ MI:38
~ SPEED:1267 mph