Lurker turned to Poster

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Been lurking for a while and decided it was time to say Hello. Thanks to all throughout EO for being an awesome source of information and even amusement sometimes! My better half and I are straight truck O/Os...she is the Boss no matter what I say! LOL We are in the process of signing on with Load 1 and are excited and hopeful about joining that group. After reading many of their posts I think we might (mis)fit right in.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Welcome to the posting side of life.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

cubansammich

Not a Member
Been lurking for a while and decided it was time to say Hello. Thanks to all throughout EO for being an awesome source of information and even amusement sometimes! My better half and I are straight truck O/Os...she is the Boss no matter what I say! LOL We are in the process of signing on with Load 1 and are excited and hopeful about joining that group. After reading many of their posts I think we might (mis)fit right in.
I believe we met recently and we talked about various carriers. I think you peeps made a good choice.

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
A belated thank you for the warm welcome! We are starting orientation tomorrow and are excited about learning what all the cheering is about. Will they give us our own pom-poms?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
A belated thank you for the warm welcome! We are starting orientation tomorrow and are excited about learning what all the cheering is about. Will they give us our own pom-poms?

Depends on which carrier: some will give you 'stuff', others will rent or lease it to you at a modest [snort] markup - choose wisely, grasshopper. ;)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Now that I've gone back & reread the first post: you did. [Choose wisely] At Load 1, the pompoms come with pockets - very cool! :eek: