Loves T/S what is there to Love

deadhead

Veteran Expediter
I must say there rest room smell better than some.I have a Sprinter and I go to auto side to get fuel.The other day In Louisville Ky I used a Comm Data Check and had to go to fuel desk to do business and I gave my card and I the girl didn't scan it.I was told to get the 1 pt per gallon I had fuel in the back with the Big Trucks.Ok ...I have 2614 pts on my card and I never go out back what up with that.She said she was Sorry.OK. I cashed $60 check,and pumped $56.65.When back for my $3.35 she charged $2.00,for the Comm Data fee since I didn't get 50 gals.Once again she told me she was sorry.OK I don't mind paying for what use,but I don't like to be used.I told her not to tell me she was Sorry, say something like Thank You your Business.I called there Customer Service and explained that i felt the Policy is messed up and that I spend cost $6000 at Loves this year and never been treated this way.They told me that the card is for Professional Driver and I need to fuel out back.OK Since Im no longer Professional told her they would lose a customer over 1 pt a gallon,and $2 fees after buying there fuel thats 25 cents a gallon that down the street, is OK by me.I can go down the street the Big Trucks can't.Everytime I turn around there somebody getting in my pocket. If any of you are treated like like call and let them know.They gave the points and enough to made up the $2 fee.I hope they start selling those Velvet painted pics of Elvis,again, I use my points to get one.There's a lot of blood,sweat and guts between dreams and success.Paul "Bear" Bryant.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All major truck stops charge 3% on comdata if you don't buy 50 gallons it's nothing exclusive to loves.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pilot charges $3.00 per $100.....or as Xiggi said 3%......:p

$2.00 is a much better deal....a 33.3% savings....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
How about that - a math lesson on EO!

What next? Grammer? :rolleyes:

smartbutt....LOL.....we have enough grammar cops on here now...

276641bo1jln0l84.gif

Last edited:

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's why Pilot /FJ gets my business. Loyalty card works at the front pumps and I get 1/2 shower credit for 14 gallons so I get a free shower every 2 fuel ups.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you use a comcheck to fuel then all the fuel stations I know will charge a fee, now if you use your comcard no fee period..

Some loves will not give points if you fuel out front, that is why in most cases I don't fuel at loves...Then again, other then Arizona I fuel in back.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So not having to fool with Comdata is saving me money. Who knew?

My T/S preferences: 1- Pilot/Flying J, favoring Flying J. 2- Tossup between Loves and Speedway, with Speedway getting the nod. After that--- if it's just gasoline and coffee, most any gas station sells that.

Haven't been in since January of '13-- TA/Petro. Roll out the "Unwelcome Wagon" and make it known that my business isn't worth their while-- I can fix that. By taking my business elsewhere.