Looking to connect w/ drivers or companies who have refrigerated sprinter vans

kelliehodgins

New Recruit
Broker
Hi! First of all, I am not sure if this post breaks any rules, so please let me know if there is anything I need to do differently.

My company, Trinity Logistics (a freight broker) is seeking to network with drivers or carriers who offer refrigerated sprinter van services, especially on the East Coast. We are seeing more of a need for this pop up within our customer base and would like to add some carriers to our contact list to reach out to when these loads become available.

You can comment below with your contact info or PM me so I can give you my contact info (don't want to post my email here in case of spam)

Thank you!!

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi! First of all, I am not sure if this post breaks any rules, so please let me know if there is anything I need to do differently.

My company, Trinity Logistics (a freight broker) is seeking to network with drivers or carriers who offer refrigerated sprinter van services, especially on the East Coast. We are seeing more of a need for this pop up within our customer base and would like to add some carriers to our contact list to reach out to when these loads become available.

You can comment below with your contact info or PM me so I can give you my contact info (don't want to post my email here in case of spam)

Thank you!!
Contact Fed Ex Custom Critical. They have a fleet of refrigerated Sprinters.

kelliehodgins

New Recruit
Broker

Thank you!!
Contact Fed Ex Custom Critical. They have a fleet of refrigerated Sprinters.

Hey, thanks for this. This is about the only lead I've gotten so far. I've seen them referenced elsewhere on this forum. : )

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
also ceva log out of houston does some work in this area

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator

Thank you!!
What temperatures are you running freight at? Frozen? 35 Degrees? 40 Degrees?

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
there using freeze box and throwing in dry ice, to keep it at right temp

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
if you go to ceva web page you will see where they are around country